Join 67 other subscribers
- Living with Despair for our Planet
- Sensing Destiny in Our Lives
- Practicing Patience & Trust
- After the Fall!
- The Free Fall
- Love Song to Mother Earth
- Keeper of Yesterday’s Dreams
- Living Fully
- The Return of Spring
- The Road Less Travelled
- My Life as a Gannet
- Receiving Spiritual Guidance from a TV Comedy
- The In-Between Time
- Painting Shadows and Light
- Solitude does not Scare me
- Finding Beauty in Ceremony
- Vision Quest
- A Healing or a Coincidence
- Touching the Limitless Possibilities
- Holding Faith in our Inner Power
- The Hammock
- Summer Solstice
- Morning Worship
- A Little Wild Life for the Soul
- My Fascination with Flowers
- Feeling Blessed
- Magical May!!
- Return to Chaos or Adult Children Moving Home!!
- Over run with bunnies!
- The Small Pleasures of Spring!!
This entry was posted in Inspiration, Love of Nature, Personal Growth, poetry, Spirituality, Writing, Writing for your life and tagged love of nature, Meditation, mornings, Nature, Poetry, spirituality, writing. Bookmark the permalink.
Oh, this is so incredibly gorgeous!! :-) I love the photo and poem both!! Lovely!!! :-) Thank you! :-) <3
Thank you…I have never written a poem before but felt compelled to do it today. Kim
This is just beautiful. I don’t think there is woman alive who is unable to relate to this and the sense of peace and power in nature. Thank you!
Kim how wonderful, just love your poetic post… Lips kissing the water’s surface.. wow, how beautiful is that.. Loved your pond photo and little Bird ,,,Good to be alive isnt it.. :-) xxx