Join 67 other subscribers
- Living with Despair for our Planet
- Sensing Destiny in Our Lives
- Practicing Patience & Trust
- After the Fall!
- The Free Fall
- Love Song to Mother Earth
- Keeper of Yesterday’s Dreams
- Living Fully
- The Return of Spring
- The Road Less Travelled
- My Life as a Gannet
- Receiving Spiritual Guidance from a TV Comedy
- The In-Between Time
- Painting Shadows and Light
- Solitude does not Scare me
- Finding Beauty in Ceremony
- Vision Quest
- A Healing or a Coincidence
- Touching the Limitless Possibilities
- Holding Faith in our Inner Power
- The Hammock
- Summer Solstice
- Morning Worship
- A Little Wild Life for the Soul
- My Fascination with Flowers
- Feeling Blessed
- Magical May!!
- Return to Chaos or Adult Children Moving Home!!
- Over run with bunnies!
- The Small Pleasures of Spring!!
Winter: The Season of Shadows and Light
This entry was posted in Love of Nature, Simple Pleasures, Writing and tagged christmas, frozen trees, ice storm, sunrise, winter, winter in Canada. Bookmark the permalink.
Beautiful shots Kim- thanks for sharing. O xo
Hi There…Thanks. I have been reading your facebook posts all week and really appreciating them…it really is a time of highs and lows; shadows and light. I am away with Dan and the kids right now, up north near Dorset. It is beautiful. We are all together. BUT the kids are both really sick. I hope you are having some high quality time with your sons!! Kim
Beautiful Winter Wonder… Nature always delivers her special package of Wonder Kim… Enjoy and Have a Fabulous New Year.. :-) Hugs Sue xox
Especially love the top one–beautiful!