Join 67 other subscribers
- Living with Despair for our Planet
- Sensing Destiny in Our Lives
- Practicing Patience & Trust
- After the Fall!
- The Free Fall
- Love Song to Mother Earth
- Keeper of Yesterday’s Dreams
- Living Fully
- The Return of Spring
- The Road Less Travelled
- My Life as a Gannet
- Receiving Spiritual Guidance from a TV Comedy
- The In-Between Time
- Painting Shadows and Light
- Solitude does not Scare me
- Finding Beauty in Ceremony
- Vision Quest
- A Healing or a Coincidence
- Touching the Limitless Possibilities
- Holding Faith in our Inner Power
- The Hammock
- Summer Solstice
- Morning Worship
- A Little Wild Life for the Soul
- My Fascination with Flowers
- Feeling Blessed
- Magical May!!
- Return to Chaos or Adult Children Moving Home!!
- Over run with bunnies!
- The Small Pleasures of Spring!!
Sensing Destiny in Our Lives
This entry was posted in Inspiration, Life, Personal Growth, Signs and tagged change, destiny, faith, signs, spirituality, Trusting the universe. Bookmark the permalink.
I am so glad that you have found work again. I know this has been a long, difficult time for you. May your inner knowing provide the guidance you’re seeking.
Thanks for the good wishes Sally!!
Sometimes we just have to TRUST in our intuition and if deep down when you start your job and you feel the thrill of it,, then you will know… :-) Good Luck dear Kim.
Thanks Sue….i am trying to trust that it will be an adventure either way!! Hugs to you. Kim
And if you look upon it as so, so it is.. :-)
Feelings and intuitions are reliable friends in times of uncertainty Kim are they not? Quite often, it seems to me, the body knows things that the rational mind has yet to discover.
that has been my experience as well!! kim
Dropping by your garden Kim.. to wish you and yours a Happy Holiday Season.. Much love and Hope all is well with you Love Sue <3
Sending LOVE your way Kim… Sue xxx
Where ever you are Kim.. Happy New Year for 2017 xxx