Join 67 other subscribers
- Living with Despair for our Planet
- Sensing Destiny in Our Lives
- Practicing Patience & Trust
- After the Fall!
- The Free Fall
- Love Song to Mother Earth
- Keeper of Yesterday’s Dreams
- Living Fully
- The Return of Spring
- The Road Less Travelled
- My Life as a Gannet
- Receiving Spiritual Guidance from a TV Comedy
- The In-Between Time
- Painting Shadows and Light
- Solitude does not Scare me
- Finding Beauty in Ceremony
- Vision Quest
- A Healing or a Coincidence
- Touching the Limitless Possibilities
- Holding Faith in our Inner Power
- The Hammock
- Summer Solstice
- Morning Worship
- A Little Wild Life for the Soul
- My Fascination with Flowers
- Feeling Blessed
- Magical May!!
- Return to Chaos or Adult Children Moving Home!!
- Over run with bunnies!
- The Small Pleasures of Spring!!
This entry was posted in Healing & Compassion, Inspiration, Life, poetry, Simple Pleasures, Spirituality, Writing and tagged being, inspiration, love of nature, Meditation, peace, Poetry, spirituality. Bookmark the permalink.
Wonderful poem Kim.. I love to sit on our double swing.. nothing beats that rocking motion to feel the peace of a summer’s day… Loved your photo.. xxx
You captured so beautifully that feeling we have all experienced in which we let it “all” go adn simply decide to be for a moment. I want to sit in this hammock!
Sending you some Summer Love in August Kim.. xxx Hugs Sue
I hope all is well.. sending you some hugs as we begin the Autumn… Enjoy the Golden Season.. xx Sue